- Wilbur Jonathan Barahona Sentenced for Brutal Christmas Robbery, ...
- Hawthorne Ordinance Proposes to Restrict Right-on-Red at Most Intersections
- Marijuana Ordinance Brings Lively Public Discussion Before Final Council Vote
- TAPinto Hawthorne In-Focus: A Deep Dive Into Hawthorne’s Marijuana Debate
- Hawthorne Councilmen Clash on Marijuana Ordinance
- Hawthorne Adopts Ordinance Prohibiting Parking on Goffle Hill Road
By MATT FRIED, COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTORAugust 7, 2018
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Representatives Gottheimer, Pascrell, Lance, Norcross, MacArthur, and Watson Coleman introduced bipartisan legislation that will help address New Jersey’s physician shortage and meet its healthcare needs by making New Jersey hospitals more competitive. Due to an unfair calculation, some New Jersey medical programs for doctors in training lack the adequate slots to train ...