- NJ Congressmen Defend Thin Blue Line
- Ciattarelli Kicks off Gubernatorial Campaign at Somerville Elks Jan. 19
- Hillsborough HS Robo Raiders Have Six Weeks to Build a Robot
- Princeton Professor/Author to Speak on Race Relations at RVCC
- Hillsborough HS Girls Cross Country Team Receives Proclamation
- Hillsborough Holds free Rabies Clinic Jan. 14
By TAPINTO SOMERVILLE STAFFJanuary 6, 2017
SOMERVILLE, NJ – Peter S. Palmer of Bernardsville was named 2017 director of the Somerset County Board of Chosen Freeholders at the board’s annual reorganization meeting Friday, Jan. 6, with Patrick Scaglione of Bridgewater elected by his colleagues to serve as deputy director this year.
The annual reorganization meeting was held at the historic County ...