- TAPinto CEO Shapiro goes “One on One” with Steve Adubato
- Somerset County Business Partnership Launches Collaboration with Rutgers
- Somerville Pub Hosts St. Patrick's Happy Hour Networking Event
- Business Builders Teach the Healthy Way to Eat on the Run
- Gail Rosen Selected as Somerset County Outstanding Citizen of the Year
- Hillsborough's Premiere Media Named Small Company of the Year by Gateway Chamber
By TAPINTO SOMERVILLE STAFFMarch 16, 2017
BRANCHBURG, NJ – Assemblyman Andrew Zwicker (D-16) toured THE Symrise facility recently and discussed ways to create jobs and grow New Jersey’s economy with innovative technologies.
Symrise, Inc. is a leading provider of fragrances, flavors and aroma chemicals. Zwicker, a physicist at the Princeton University Plasma Physics Laboratory, toured the production plant and talked ...