- Hyper-Local Somerset County Trade Show Hosted by Business Partnership
- Hillsborough Resident Elected President of NJ Health Underwriters
- Hillsborough Hosts Business Summit June 7
- RVCC Opens $11.5M Workforce Training Center
- Menendez Kicks Off Jersey Jobs Tour
- Somerset Patriots Help Atlantic League Celebrate 20th Anniversary
By JOHN E. MCWEENEY, JR.June 9, 2017
Older Americans are increasingly becoming targets for fraud and financial exploitation. Persons over the age of 50 control more than 70% of the nation’s wealth. Many seniors do not realize the value of their assets, particularly homes that have appreciated markedly.
Fraudsters target older Americans because they may be experiencing cognitive decline, limited mobility or other ...