HILLSBOROUGH, NJ - The Hillsborough Band Parents Association will host a collection of used clothing on Saturday, April 14 from 10 a.m.-noon at the front entrance of Hillsborough High School on Raider Boulevard.
Items accepted include:
- All-season clothing, all ages, packed in well-tied plastic bags;
- Shoes, bagged separately from clothing;
- Accessories, including purses, hats, scarves, gloves, ties, backpacks and brfief cases;
- Baby accessories, including bottles, bowls, sipping cups;
- Linens, blankets, sheets, pillows, comforters, table cloths, curtains towels;
- Toys, under 14 inches, please box separately; soft toys, including stuffed animals, tag dolls, beanie babies; Hard toys, cars, trucks, action figures, Legos, blocks, beach toys;
- CDs, DVDs, enclosed in cases, no loose discs.
Items not accepted include books, large outdoor toys, strollers, high chairs, bouncer chairs, art supplies, board games, furniture, rugs or bicycles.
Proceeds from the sale of the items are used to enhance all aspects of the band and guard program.
Donations are tax deductible. Donation receipts will be available upon request.
Further information is available by calling (908) 904-0876