- Ciattarelli Wins Essex County GOP Line, Adds to Endorsements
- Ciattarelli Rolls Out New Endorsements Following Burlington County GOP Landslide
- Hillsborough GOP Endorses Incumbents Tomson and McCauley
- Staats and Burke to Run for Hillsborough Township Committee
- Ciattarelli Runs Away with Somerset County GOP Endorsement
- Hillsborough Attorney Laurie Poppe to Run for State Senate Against Kip Bateman
By RICK ROSENBERGMarch 15, 2017
SOMERVILLE, NJ – Republican candidate for Governor, Assemblyman Jack Ciattarelli, R16th, said Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno’s proposal to elect the New Jersey Attorney General misses the mark, and is a prime example of a candidate who makes policy proposals based on what her pollster tells her to do.
Ciattarelli said the faith in government is at an ...