- Ciattarelli Characterizes Guadagno Ads as Misleading and Inaccurate
- NJ Gubernatorial Candidates Square off in Televised Debate Tuesday
- Tapinto Hillsborough Editor Rod Hirsch Moderates Democratic Gubernatorial Forum ...
- Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno Speaks to Business Leaders in Somerville April 28
- Ciattarelli Prevails, Court Rejects Guadagno Challenge of Signatures
- Ciattarelli Wins Essex County GOP Line, Adds to Endorsements
By MERYL BISBERGMay 24, 2017
HILLSBOROUGH, NJ - Jane Staats and Harry Burke, Democratic candidates for Hillsborough Township Committee, call the proposed township budget a continuation of the annual ritual of misleading claims of saving taxpayers’ money (according to the Township’s press release of April 25, 2017).
However, taxes continually go up and opportunities for improvement decline, ...