- Bateman First in Line to Donate Blood at Somerville Hospital
- Hillsborough Rotary Fair Volunteers Honored for Their Service
- Tour de Pink: Cyclists Raise Money for Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Jersey for Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief Makes $10,000 Donation
- Hillsborough Police Seek Volunteers for Domestic Abuse Response Team
- Somerville Principal Visits Texas, Helps Houston School Get Back on its Feet
By SOMERSET PATRIOTSOctober 5, 2017
BRIDGEWATER, NJ - The Somerset Patriots will welcome the ALS Association Greater New York Chapter for their annual Walk To Defeat ALS Central Jersey event at TD Bank Ballpark on Saturday, Oct. 7th.
More than just a few-mile trek, the Walk to Defeat ALS is an opportunity to bring hope to people living with ALS, to raise money for a cure, and to come together for something that ...