- Lance Hosts 44th Town Hall Meeting May 30
- Ciattarelli Will Debate School Funding Reform with NJ Assembly Speaker
- Bateman Bill Establishes Police Safe Zones for Craigslist Purchases
- ‘It’s Complicated’: Raritan Valley Rail Coalition Meets for Update on One-Seat ...
- Opposition to Statehouse Renovation Project Continues to Build
- Statewide First Responders Registry Proposed Listing People with Special Needs
By ROBERT KENNEY//NJ ASSEMBLY REPUBLICANSMay 17, 2017
TRENTON, NJ – Assemblyman Jack Ciattarelli responded to Speaker Vincent Prieto’s school funding proposal Wednesday, which calls for pumping an additional $125 million in state aid to the most underfunded school districts with no reductions to overfunded districts.
“Any policy maker who is talking about increasing K-12 school funding to underfunded districts with no mention of ...