MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ: On Thursday, July 19th, at 6:00 p.m. The Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce will host their 2018 Beacon of Excellence Awards Dinner at Bella Vista Country Club in Marlboro. Reservations and sponsorships are still available click here. According to the MRCC; The Beacon Awards Event is designed to honor outstanding community enrichment through service, leadership and achievement. Nominations are sought from MRCC membership as well from the community at large.
MRCC Executive Director David M. Salkin says, "The MRCC is proud to recognize the outstanding individuals and organizations that give so much back to Monmouth County. Their leadership and commitment enrich us all."
To view the 2018 Beacon of Excellence Award Recipients click here: animoto.com/play/YinBfVKab0CvP5oeRAlfUg
This list of recipients embodies the spirit of the Beacon of Excellence. The categories and recipients are as follows:
- Beacon of Hope Award - Business, individual or non-profit providing outstanding and exceptional outreach to the community providing a promise of hope and a vision for the future.
- POAC (Parents of Autistic Children)
- Beacon of Light Award - Individual, business or organization whose accomplishments demonstrate superior public service and are a source of light and inspiration to the community.
- Staff Sergeant Eduardo Santiago (Iraq & Afghanistan Veteran) Currently Active Army in the National Guard
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year Award - Organization exhibiting outstanding achievement and a reputation for excellence in the non-profit sector.
- Kick Cancer Overboard
- Business Ambassador of the Year Award - Individual or organization demonstrating exemplary commitment, leadership, and engagement within the business community.
- Glen Dalakian, Sr. President of Colts Neck Business Association and President of CSAV Systems. Works closely with Ashley Foundation.
- Corporate Good Neighbor Award - Business organization who has made an extraordinary impact on the Monmouth County area through exceptional civic engagement.
- New Jersey Natural Gas
- President's Award - Special recognition given to an individual, business or non-profit by the Chamber President for significant contributions and achievement.
- Sherilyn Przelomski, Business Enhancement Training Consultants
- Public Servant of the Year Awards - Individuals who are distinguished by their dedication and outstanding commitment in support of public service.
- Monmouth County Sheriff Shaun Golden
- NJ State Senator Vin Gopal
- Community Service Award - Individual, organization or non-profit whose goals encompass compassionate outreach and outstanding contributions to the community.
- Bayshore Senior Center
- Young Professional of the Year Award - Professional under the age of 40 who has made a significant impact and has shown leadership in guiding the next generation of business professionals.
- Alexandra Imtanios, iPlay America
For more information about the Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce visit here.
All photos and video are credited to the Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce.