HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Join your friends from Save Coastal Wildlife for a Bayshore Regional Watershed meeting this Thursday evening.
Meeting Date: Thursday, January 14, 2021
Location: ZOOM Video Conferecing (it's FREE and you can joins us from the comfort and safety of your home!) If needed, please check out this link to YouTube to watch a video on how to join a Zoom meeting for the first time.
Join Our Zoom Meeting Here:
Meeting ID: 619 302 9183
Dial in by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Bayshore Watershed Meetings are informal and a great way to meet people with a common interest of restoring Raritan Bay & Sandy Hook Bay, and a great way to learn about the watershed area.
Our meetings are always open to the public and the public is always welcome! A person's input, ideas, and suggestions are always greatly appreciated.
Please Join Us - We are happy to see you!
MAIN AGENDA ITEMS
1) NY/NJ Baykeeper Oyster Restoration Program
2) Winter/Spring Public Cleanup Dates: Aberdeen/Sandy Hook/ NATCO/ Others??
3) Micro-plastic Research
4) HSC Monitoring: New Beach Captains Needed
5) Winter Seal Volunteer Survey
6) Osprey Platform cleanup & Installation
7) Ribbed Mussel Restoration
8) Proposed Pot/Trap Fisheries Regulations to Help Save North Atlantic Right Whales
9) Updates around the watershed
ITEMS NOT TO FORGET
1) Establishment of Keansburg Env. Commission: petition
2) Keansburg Open Space Issues
3) Against LNG & Fracking/ For Sustainable Energy Policy
4) Return of NY/NJ Baykeeper Oyster Restoration in NJ Waters