HOLMDEL, NJ - The Holmdel Board of Education met on Wednesday evening. The new calendar for the upcoming year was accepted and can be found at the school website
According to highlights of the meeting, the public had two presentations:
1. Young Playwrights Competition- The Theatre Project Award
2. 2021 NJAGC Administrator of the Year~ Denise Wrubel
A number of retirements were also accepted. They included:
- Ms. Janice Esposito, Special Education Teacher, Indian Hill School
- Ms. Denean Burke, Special Education Teacher, Indian Hill School
- Ms. Clare Swift, Occupational Therapist, Indian Hill School
- Ms. Barbara Barrens, Special Education Monitor, Holmdel High School
- Ms. Colleen Beuthe, Special Education Monitor, Village School
They also accepted a Monetary Donation from the Holmdel Exxon-Mobil in the amount of $500.00 to be used for the maintenance and support of the math/science program at Holmdel High School. Additionally accepted was a Non-Monetary Donation from the Dowd Family of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to the Holmdel Boys Lacrosse Team.
New to the district and sure to be fun for girls is an all new Girls Flag Football Club. The next meeting of the Holmdel Township Board of Education will be on April 28, 2021 at 7:00 pm at the Indian Hill School.