HOLMDEL, NJ - The Holmdel Planning Board will be discussing the proposed acquisition of a property which was the historic childhood home of Holmdel's Adeline (nee Holmes) Lubkert at the Tuesday December 4th meeting.
The home is situated in front of Holmdel High School. Her family has been exceptionally generous to Holmdel over the years in terms of sharing and donating their land.
The agenda indicates that Planning Board comments and recommendations be included with the Board of Education’s submission to the NJ Department of Education.
The meeting starts at 7PM. The Board includes the following people:
- Serena DiMaso, Chairperson (four-year term, effective 1/1/15)
- Kim LaMountain, Vice Chair (four-year term, effective 1/1/16)
- Jeff Ackerson (one-year term, effective 1/1/18)
- Sam Fasciano (four-year term, effective 1/1/17)
- Brian Foster (four-year term, effective 1/1/18)
- Mauricio Leal, HEC Liaison
- Mike Nikolis, Township Committeeman
- Dr. Rocco Pascucci, Mayor's Designee
- Robert Reina (four-year term, effective 1/1/18)
- Dr. Mark Wassef, Alternate #1 (unexpired term, to expire 12/31/18)
- William Kastning, Alternate #2 (two-year term, effective 1/1/18)