MIDDLETOWN, NJ: 'Tis the season of giving! IMA Primary Care Providers and Urgent Care Centers are collecting food, clothing and toys to benefit Middletown Helps Its Own. Collections are taking place at the six IMA Primary Care and three Urgent Care locations, December 2nd through December 19th.
Each IMA location has a convenient collection station set up for the community, patients and employees to drop off non-perishable foods, new clothing and new toys for the Holiday Season. This event offers the community a convenient opportunity to give back locally, as Middletown Helps Its Own is just that: A charitable organization assisting local families who are most in need. Since 1964, Neighbor to Neighbor, Middletown Helps Its Own has been supporting the Middletown community by providing food and emergency services to Middletown residents. Middletown Helps Its Own is a 100% volunteer run organization that distributes over 600 holiday baskets to local families in need, between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
IMA Physician, Dr. Brendan Mulholland comments, “Middletown Helps Its Own is a trusted charitable organization that has been serving our community for over 50 years. At IMA, giving back to our local community is a priority, and we know that supporting Middletown Helps Its Own, will benefit those in our community who are most in need."
The non-perishable food, new clothing and new toy collection runs through December 19th.
Easy drop off - All donations can be dropped off at any of the following IMA Locations:
- IMA Urgent Care Center of Shrewsbury, 30 Shrewsbury Plaza, Marshalls Plaza, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702, 732-542-0002
- IMA Urgent Care of Middletown- 363 Route 36, Port Monmouth, NJ 07758, 732-471-0800
- IMA Urgent Care/Hazlet Family Care - 3253 Route 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730, 732-888-7646
- Family Practice of Middletown– 18 Leonardville Road, Middletown, 07748, 732-671-0860
- Chapel Hill Family Medicine– 100 Village Court, Suite 302, Hazlet, NJ 07730, 732-758-0048
- Red Bank Family Medicine– 231 Maple Avenue, Red Bank, NJ 07701, 732-842-3050
- Red Bank Medical– 175 Patterson Avenue, Shrewsbury, 732-747-4600
- River Road Primary Care– 569 River Road, Fair Haven, NJ 07704, 732-530-0100
- Shrewsbury Family Medicine– 655 Shrewsbury Avenue, Suite 206, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702, 732-559-5500
IMA Primary Care and Urgent Care Centers has 9 locations and was created over 20 years ago by local doctors. In addition to primary care and urgent care, IMA offers elder care and a diagnostics center. IMA Primary Care providers offer primary care and accept most forms of insurance. IMA Urgent Care Centers are an alternative to the hospital emergency room for minor emergencies as well as acute and chronic illnesses. IMA Urgent Care Centers accept most forms of insurance and IMA patients and non-IMA patients alike. IMA Urgent Care Centers are open 7 days a week for walk-in appointments.