- Linden Welcomes Trampoline Park During Official Grand Opening
- Just “ASK” for Information about Senior Services in Union County
- How to Keep Important TAPinto Linden News Stories in Your Facebook News Feed
- Facebook Changes Its News Feed; How You Can Get Your Local News
- Mayor Announces Career Fair Aimed At Employing Displaced Sam's Club Employees
- Sam's Club Abruptly Closes and Locks Out Employees at Linden Location
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONFebruary 13, 2018
UNION COUNTY - Union County Clerk Joanne Rajoppi advises Union County residents that the US Department of State is raising the Passport Execution Fee from $25.00 to $35.00 on April 2. The fee is mandated by the Department of State. It applies to passport applications that are submitted to an authorized agent, including a US Post Office, County Clerk or other government office.