LINDEN, NJ - The Linden Fire Department is joining other local law enforcement agencies in supporting the TMX Intermodal “stuff a TRUCK” food and supply drive to benefit Louisiana residents impacted by Hurricane Laura.
Linden F.D. is asking to drop off non-perishable food items, hygiene products, baby supplies and basic need items to one of five Linden drop-off locations.
The requested items include:
- Non-perishable food items - bottled water, canned food, etc.
- Hygiene products – tooth brushes, toilet paper, soap, etc.
- Baby supplies – formula, diapers, wipes, etc.
- Basic need items – pet foods, blue tarps, etc.
The Linden drop-off locations are:
- Linden Firehouse #1 302 S Wood Ave.
- Linden Firehouse #2 corner of Dewitt and W St. Georges Ave.
- Linden Firehouse #3 1201 E Elizabeth Ave.
- Linden Firehouse #4 2400 S. Wood Ave.
- TMX Intermodal 1418 East Linden Ave.
Donations will be accepted until October 17. All donated items to Moss Bluff Pentecostal Church in Moss Bluff, Louisana for distribution.
For more information contact TMX Intermodal at (908) 344-3700.
Are you a business interested in reaching our audience? Contact Aeisha Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for TAPinto Linden E-News alerts to be the first to read about all things Linden!
Celebrating Something Special? Showcase Your Anniversary, Birthday, Graduation, and MORE on TAPinto Milestones!