- Union County Celebrates Autism Awareness Month
- Summer Life Guard Job Opportunity in Union County
- What is a Good Tenant? Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless Hosts Tenant ...
- NJ Legislative Black Caucus to Hold Recreational Marijuana Hearings
- Health Alert: Bayer Company Recall
- Health Alert: Child with Measles Traveled to Newark Airport on March 12
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONApril 23, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders invites members of the public to attend a panel discussion on sexual assault and consent on Wednesday, April 25 at 2:00 p.m. in Room N-4 at Union County College, 1033 Springfield Avenue in Cranford. The panel will feature a question and answer session.
The panel discussion is intended to raise awareness about sexual assault and consent in ...