- Geoffrey the Giraffe Moves In To New Brunswick Children's Hospital
- Linden High School Senior Qualifies for National Roller Figure Skating ...
- Another Heat Wave Rolls into Union County
- Linden Public Library to Host Community Blood Drive this Monday
- WellCare Sponsors Union County PRIDE Events
- Freeholders Announce Ulrich Memorial Pool in Rahway will Open This Weekend
(TRENTON) – The New Jersey Department of Human Services on Tuesday announced expanded hepatitis C treatments for all Medicaid enrollees in the state, a policy facilitated by increased funding in the fiscal year 2019 budget. The improvement comes amid ongoing concern about increased infections due to the opioid epidemic and a growing focus on identifying and treating hepatitis C infection ...