- Livingston’s All-Girls Robotics Team Qualifies for State Championship
- Award-Winning Speaker to Lead Livingston Chamber Lunch and Learn Discussion
- UPDATE: Reports of Bomb Scare at Livingston High School Deemed False
- 12-Year-Old Livingston Resident Secures Spot in Top Nine on "Kids Baking ...
- There is Still Time to RSVP for Big "L" Club's Third Annual Casino Night
- MLK Day On: Livingston Community Participates in Day of Service
By MARK J. BONAMOJanuary 17, 2018
NEWARK, NJ — Newark Central Ward Councilwoman Gayle Chaneyfield Jenkins began her campaign to become the first female mayor of New Jersey's largest city, attacking the record and character of Mayor Ras Baraka.
Chaneyfield Jenkins also framed her run within the struggle of women in Newark and across America to assert themselves as part the growing movement against sexual assault ...