- Livingston Chamber to Host Monthly Lunch and Learn Tuesday
- September is National Preparedness Month in Livingston
- Livingston Mother to Lead Non-Group Participants in Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Proposed Traffic Ordinance at Foxcroft Drive a Success
- Last Chance for Free Classes and Discounted “Founders Package” at CycleBar ...
- Girls Soccer: Late Goal Sends Livingston to 1-0 Victory Over Mount Saint Dominic
By TAPINTO.NET STAFFSeptember 15, 2017
WEST ORANGE, NJ - Essex County will hold another of its Senior Wellness Day events on Tuesday, Sept. 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Richard J. Codey Arena in West Orange.
“We are planning a fun-filled day of activities and will be providing a great deal of valuable information that will benefit seniors. Our Essex County Senior Wellness Day will offer nutrition information, ...