The following is the schedule for holiday garbage and recycling pickups through January 1, 2015.
Recycling: Giordano Companies 800-216-2250, email firstname.lastname@example.org
No pickup on Thursday, December 25, 2014. Pickup moves forward 1 day:
- Zone 4 pickup moves to Friday, 12/26.
- Zone 5 pickup moves to Saturday, 12/27.
No pickup on Thursday, January 1, 2015. Pickup moves forward 1 day:
- Zone 4 pickup moves to Friday, 1/2.
- Zone 5 pickup moves to Saturday, 1/3.
Garbage: Waste Industries, 973-761-0009
- No pickup on Thursday, December 25, 2014.
- ---- Your garbage will be collected on your next regularly scheduled garbage day (Monday, 12/29).
- No pickup on Thursday, January 1, 2015.
- -----Your garbage will be collected on your next regularly scheduled garbage day (Monday, 1/5).
Bulky Items Pickup:
Bulky items pickup will be on your last regularly scheduled garbage day of the month. However, if that day falls on Thursday 12/25, bulky items pickup for you will instead be on Monday 12/22.
You must call 973 992-5000, ext. #5522 to register for Metal Pickup by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 12/23. December Metal Pickup will be on Wednesday, 12/30.
Christmas Tree Recycling Pickup:
Christmas trees left at the curb between 1/5/15 and 1/30/15 will be collected Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Trees must not contain decorations or tinsel.
For more information, visit the Township’s website at www.livingstonnj.org.
Changes or additional wording are indicated in red.
Check with Public Works if mulch from the Xmas trees will be available this season.