LIVINGSTON, NJ — The third annual Livingston Summerfest International Food Truck Extravaganza, being held in the Livingston High School parking lot on Sunday rain or shine, will represent Thailand, Italy, Columbia, Mexico, Japan, Greece, China, Taiwan, Australia, Puerto Rico, Latin America and the United States of America.
For a $5 admission charge (12 years and under free) will benefit the Livingston First Aid Squad in order to help its volunteers maintain the ambulances and purchase required equipment needed to provide the highest level of emergency services to the community.
In case of rain, the high school cafeteria will be open for seating and the trucks are right outside the door.
RWJ Barnabas will be providing several bounce houses adjacent to the food truck area.
No animals will be allowed due to municipal and health department regulations.
The final list of choices to be found in this year’s large array of gourmet food on wheels is as follows:
- Ann’s Catering – Coconut Shrimp, Jerk Chicken, gourmet empanadas and many other specialties.
- Big John’s Gourmet Burgers -The best tasting burger made from grass fed Angus Beef in a Brioche bun
- Carnival Concessions - Corn Dogs, Hawaiian Shaved Ice, Cotton Candy and more…
- Cold Stone Creamery – Ice Cream that sets a whole new standard.
- Dellano’s Food Service – Award Winning Sausage Sandwich, Cheese Steaks and…Zeppoles.
- El Lechon de Negron – Authentic foods from Puerto Rico and Latin America.
- Empanada Monster – These authentic Columbian meat pies will easily become your # 1 favorite.
- Guac Spot – Avocado Toast to die for along with Tacos, Sliders and Gourmet Specialties
- House of Cupcakes – The most beautiful cupcakes on the planet.
- Jersey Rollz – Gourmet Egg Rolls and Dumplings
- Little Sicillian – Sicilian Rice Balls with spectacular filling combinations
- Maddalenas Cheesecake – Their Cheesecake WILL become your favorite.
- Red Hook Lobster Pound – Custom Designed Lobster Rolls and much more
- Rolling Pita – Gourmet Mediterranean Menu
- Thai Food Addict – Addictive Thai Food with many choices
- The Flying Pig Guy – Aussie Pies and Rolls. How about a Bundaberg soft drink?
- Tempura Temptations / Sushi (KOSHER) – Kosher Tempura and Sushi
- Wild Bills Olde Fashioned Soda Pop – Buy a mug a get unlimited refills.
- Your Gourmet Gallery – A fabulous menu with delicious offerings.