LIVINGSTON, NJ — A virtual ceremony honoring Livingston’s most inspiring women of 2021 will act as the township’s culminating event for Women’s History Month on Sunday, April 18, at 4 p.m.
The Livingston Township Council and the Livingston Committee for Diversity and Inclusion (LCDI) invite the community to join as they jointly recognize 15 women their significant contributions to the Livingston community over the last year. Those interested in participating should contact email@example.com to obtain the Zoom meeting link or view the ceremony live on the LCDI Facebook page.
The 2021 Inspiring Women of Livingston include:
- Dr. Dakashnu Bahadur Lang, Barbara Bye and Cynthia Healy (Education);
- Ellie Cohen and Vivian Olshen (Arts);
- Dr. Dolly Abraham, Dr. Kristen Fless and Margie Heller (Medicine);
- Melissa Casper and Officer Joy Klapal (Public Servants);
- Naomi Bekuretsion, Molly Cantillon and Gabriella DeFilippo (Future Leaders); and
- Martha Ackermann, Stacey Rubinstein and Christy Sanborn (Volunteer Service).
According to the LCDI, these women each make the Livingston community a better place in their own unique ways. To nominate a resident for the 2022 awards, the LCDI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a business owner looking to reach our audience? Please reach out to us at email@example.com for information about our digital marketing packages.