MILLBURN, NJ — In response to the capacity limits on gatherings statewide due to the health crisis, Paper Mill Playhouse has announced the continuation of online classes this summer from its theater school. Classes designed for students ages 7 to 17 will be delivered weekly starting on July 13 and will feature the same instructors and lessons utilized in Paper Mill's in-person classes.
5-week sessions include:
- Private Voice ages 9 &up. Mon-Fri between 3:00pm-8:00pm TUITION: $200
- Private Coaching ages 9 & up. Thursdays between 2:30pm-8:00pm TUITION: $200
- Character Party ages 7-8. Mondays 9:15am-10:15am TUITION: $125
- Creative Storytellers ages 7-8. Tuesdays 10:00am-11:00am TUITION: $125
- Musical Theatre Workshop ages 9-12. Variety of Times Available TUITION: $175
- Acting Technique ages 9-17. Variety of Times Available TUITION: $150
- Creative Playwriting ages 9-12. Thursdays 4:00pm-5:00pm; ages 13-1 Thursdays 5:15pm-6:15pm TUITION: $150
- Improv ages 9-12. Wednesdays 4:00pm – 5pm TUITION: $150
- Shakespeare ages 13-17. Fridays 3:30-4:30pm TUITION: $175
Enrollment is ongoing, but spots are limited and are expected to sell out. Visit PaperMill.org for class listings, schedules and the registration form.
Contact classes@PaperMill for more information.
Paper Mill Playhouse is a not-for-profit arts organization under the direction of Mark S. Hoebee (Producing Artistic Director) and Michael Stotts (Managing Director) and the recipient of the 2016 Regional Theatre Tony Award, is one of the country's leading regional theaters.
Paper Mill Playhouse Education & Outreach are sponsored by The Goren Family & the Harmony Helper App. Programs are also made possible in part through funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts.