LIVINGSTON, NJ — TAPinto Livingston staff hosted a booth at the eighth annual National Night Out in Livingston on Aug. 2, where the TAP team raffled off several gifts from various businesses from Livingston and surrounding towns.
The signature prize, one month free advertising on TAPinto.net with a 12-month contract, went to Dominque Cluen.
The various prizes went to the following residents:
- Shari Lefkowitz received a $25 gift card to Deli Guy Café in West Orange
- Caiyan Luo received art and framing valued at $250 from Art Plus in Livingston
- Cami Miller received a $50 gift card to Don Juan Bar & Restaurant in West Orange
- Shira Salzman received a gift card for tutoring & college counseling Admit U Consulting in Livingston
- Paul Ritter received a $450 box of baseball cards from Skybox Baseball Cards in Livingston
- Bill Lim received a roaster from Karig’s Hardware in Livingston
- Samantha Messer received one family photo session, valued at $350, from Jan Press Photo/Media, in Livingston
- Ron Spring received a $10 gift card to Mark & Julie’s Homemade Ice Cream in West Orange
- Faith Tan received a complimentary consultation & complimentary signature facial from Mecca Medical Center in Fairfield
- Allison Ritter received $250 off of Meadowbrook Country Day Camp in Long Valley
- Jun Coppola received a gift card to Estelle Finkel Learning in Livingston
- Debra Marcus received a $25 to Livingston Bagel
- Melissa Weiss received a $50 gift card to Two Men & an Appetite in East Hanover
- Arlene Silkovitz received a $25 gift card to Fortissimo Osteria/Pizzeria in West Orange
TAPinto Livingston thanks all of the above businesses for their generous donations.
TAP encourages all winners to share the win with their friends. Any winners who have not picked up their prize should contact Jessica Marrone Parkes at (973) 220-9237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAPinto Livingston is a local partner to the community, bringing 100 percent original news daily. Thanks to its sponsors, TAP is able to share hyperlocal news completely free to its subscribers. Sign up to receive e-news on the TAPinto Livingston home page or like TAP on Facebook to receive local news daily.
To share news tips or for information on how to post press releases, events, classifieds and more directly to the site, contact TAP editor Danielle Santola at email@example.com.