- No events today
Regal Bank is Livingston's Hometown Bank with branch locations at 570 West Mt. Pleasant Ave. (next to the Westminster Hotel), and 504 South Livingston Ave. (across from Shop Rite).
We also have local branches in Roseland, West Orange, Millburn and Florham Park.
Regal Bank offers the very best in products and services, designed to help you meet your personal financial goals. These products and services are delivered in an efficient and friendly manner, making your experience at Regal Bank an enjoyable one.
TAP Into Another Town's News:
- Youth Appreciation Week Continues in Livingston
- Friends of the Livingston Library to Hold Benefit Day at TGI Friday’s
- Traffic Alert: Bridge at Eagle Rock and River Road in East Hanover to be Closed for Repairs
- Rachel Coalition’s Run for Rachel to be Held on May 17 in Livingston
- YMCA to Host Fourth Annual Youth Appreciation Week Diversity Festival
- Livingston's Youth Appreciation Week to be Held May 17-31
- Livingston’s Annual Investors Bank-Sponsored Golf Tournament to be Held on May 14
By DANIELLE SANTOLA
LIVINGSTON, NJ — Livingston High School 1984 graduate Michael Jay Nusbaum, MD, FACS, FASMBS, recently published his first fiction novel Ere Awòrán, which is in the ...
By ADMIT U CONSULTING
Melanie and the Admit U Consulting team are thrilled to be partnering this summer with College Application Camp, a five-day intensive on the campus of Montclair State University. For two weeks in ...
By TAP INTO LIVINGSTON STAFF
LIVINGSTON, NJ - The West Essex YMCA is hosting a town-wide Diversity Festival, as a kick-off to this year’s Youth Appreciation Week festivities that begin on May 17 and end on May 25. The ...
By MAUREEN BENNETT
CEDAR GROVE, NJ - The Summit Medical Group Foundation (“SMGF”) is holding its annual Gala, on Saturday, June 6, at 6:00 p.m. at The Grove, located at 691 Pompton Avenue, in Cedar ...