- No events today
Garbha and Dandia Raas - A Night of Traditional Indian Dance!
September 28, 2013 at 8:00pm — 11:45pm
| Heritage Middle School, 20 Foxcroft Drive | Livingston, NJ 07039
Posted September 23, 2013
Sanskriti of NJ, a local non-profit serving the Asian Indian community will be hosting its Annual Garba/Dandia dance program to celebrate the Indian holiday, Navratri.
This traditional folk dance is from the Indian state of Gujarat. The entire community gets together in a circular formation to perform this dance to the beats of traditional tunes.
We invite you to join us and experience this musical extravaganza in a family friendly setting. Even if you don't know the dance, you will find someone to teach you or just come enjoy the music, festivities and food.
Jayesh Shah at email@example.com
TAP Into Another Town's News:
- Youth Appreciation Week Continues in Livingston
- Friends of the Livingston Library to Hold Benefit Day at TGI Friday’s
- Traffic Alert: Bridge at Eagle Rock and River Road in East Hanover to be Closed for Repairs
- Rachel Coalition’s Run for Rachel to be Held on May 17 in Livingston
- YMCA to Host Fourth Annual Youth Appreciation Week Diversity Festival
- Livingston's Youth Appreciation Week to be Held May 17-31
- Livingston’s Annual Investors Bank-Sponsored Golf Tournament to be Held on May 14
By DANIELLE SANTOLA
LIVINGSTON, NJ — Livingston High School 1984 graduate Michael Jay Nusbaum, MD, FACS, FASMBS, recently published his first fiction novel Ere Awòrán, which is in the ...
By ADMIT U CONSULTING
Melanie and the Admit U Consulting team are thrilled to be partnering this summer with College Application Camp, a five-day intensive on the campus of Montclair State University. For two weeks in ...
By TAP INTO LIVINGSTON STAFF
LIVINGSTON, NJ - The West Essex YMCA is hosting a town-wide Diversity Festival, as a kick-off to this year’s Youth Appreciation Week festivities that begin on May 17 and end on May 25. The ...
By MAUREEN BENNETT
CEDAR GROVE, NJ - The Summit Medical Group Foundation (“SMGF”) is holding its annual Gala, on Saturday, June 6, at 6:00 p.m. at The Grove, located at 691 Pompton Avenue, in Cedar ...