- No events today
Jewish Business Network: Lunchtime In Livingston at Fumio Grill & Sushi
September 3, 2013 at 11:30am — 1:30pm
| Fumio Grill, 21 E. Northfield Rd. | Livingston , NJ 07039
Posted August 31, 2013
Join us for lunchtime networking at our popular JBN location in NJ. Give and gain referrals, make strategic business connections and contacts with great people and tasty kosher food.
Lunch is a fixed menu of $15 which includes full meal, beverages and gratuity, payable to the restaurant. The meal is a separate charge from the JBN registration fee. See the menu:
Glatt Kosher (Under The Vaad of Metrowest)
Click here to register: https://www.wepay.com/events/jbn-lunch-tue.-4913-fumio-sushi-livingston-nj
Randy Nathan: (973) 809-3223
TAP Into Another Town's News:
- Kindergarten Orientations to be Held in Livingston
- Applications for Elementary Music/Art Gifted and Talented Programs Due May 29
- Youth Appreciation Week Continues in Livingston
- Friends of the Livingston Library to Hold Benefit Day at TGI Friday’s
- Traffic Alert: Bridge at Eagle Rock and River Road in East Hanover to be Closed for Repairs
- Rachel Coalition’s Run for Rachel to be Held on May 17 in Livingston
- YMCA to Host Fourth Annual Youth Appreciation Week Diversity Festival
- Livingston's Youth Appreciation Week to be Held May 17-31
By DANIELLE SANTOLA
LIVINGSTON, NJ — Livingston High School 1984 graduate Michael Jay Nusbaum, MD, FACS, FASMBS, recently published his first fiction novel Ere Awòrán, which is in the ...
By ADMIT U CONSULTING
Melanie and the Admit U Consulting team are thrilled to be partnering this summer with College Application Camp, a five-day intensive on the campus of Montclair State University. For two weeks in ...
By MARLYN LEHREN
LIVINGSTON, NJ - Assemblywoman Mila Jasey (D-Essex and Morris) awarded Legislative resolutions to students at Livingston High School recognizing their achievements in science, technology, ...
By TAP INTO LIVINGSTON STAFF
LIVINGSTON, NJ - The West Essex YMCA is hosting a town-wide Diversity Festival, as a kick-off to this year’s Youth Appreciation Week festivities that begin on May 17 and end on May 25. The ...
By MAUREEN BENNETT
CEDAR GROVE, NJ - The Summit Medical Group Foundation (“SMGF”) is holding its annual Gala, on Saturday, June 6, at 6:00 p.m. at The Grove, located at 691 Pompton Avenue, in Cedar ...