WEST ORANGE, NJ — Restaurants and eateries from throughout West Orange are currently participating in the Downtown West Orange Alliance’s (DWOA) second annual Restaurant Week, which wraps up on Saturday.
There will also be an opportunity to win $250 in restaurant gift certificates for purchases made during Restaurant Week.
For every purchase made at participating locations, contest participants will accumulate a raffle ticket. Entrants can email a copy of their receipt to Downtown@WestOrange.org. The drawing will be held on Monday, March 19, at noon, and the winner will be notified via Email and posted about on the DWOA Facebook page.
Residents and visitors are encouraged to sample select dishes from a variety of restaurants throughout the community, from casual to fine-dining locations. The event, which is based on the highly successful New York City and Asbury Park restaurant weeks, offers multi-cultural options with something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
Here is a list of the various specials being offered during the weeklong event:
- Benji’s Mexican Grill … $5 off any check over $20;
- Bonds Tavern … Buy one burger, second burger 50 percent off;
- Brown Bear Pub … Buy one burger, second burger free;
- Don Juan Restaurant & Bar … Select appetizer, entrée and dessert $20.18;
- Due Amici … 20 percent off any check over $40 plus BYOB;
- Essex House … 10 percent off any bar item;
- Frank’s Pizza and Restaurant … 20 percent off order of $40 or more plus BYOB;
- Jersey Girls Deli & Café … One free small coffee with any breakfast platter or one free bag of chips with a cup of soup and half a cold sandwich;
- Jersey Mike’s Subs … Buy two subs, third sub free;
- Lotus Chinese … 20 percent off any order of $40 or more (pick-up only);
- Master Pizza Italian Kitchen … 20 percent off any dine-in check;
- Mi Cocina Grill … 20 percent off any order of $40 or more;
- Oak Barrel Pub … Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert $24.95;
- Pink Cupcakes … Buy four, get two free;
- Pour House Pints and Pizzas … Craft drink specials $8-$12, free pizza all day;
- Sam’s Place … 15 percent entire check (BYOB) dine-in or takeout;
- Some Good Food … Irish Stew $2 and buy one entrée, get one half off;
- Starlite Italian Restaurant & Bar … Buy one entrée or pizza, get the second one for $5.70;
- State Diner … 20 percent off any breakfast/lunch sandwich or entrée;
- SuzyQues BBQ … Select appetizer, entrée and desert for $20.18;
- Sweet Garden Bake Shop … 10 percent off any item or custom cake order;
- Wasabi Sushi … Free spring roll with any lunch/dinner order;
- Whole Foods Market … Daily sandwich special $8 (normally $10).
For more information and a complete listing of offerings, visit the official West Orange Township website at www.downtownwo.com or call 973-325-4150.