LIVINGSTON, NJ — In honor of the Labor Day holiday, Livingston Town Hall and all township offices will close at noon on Friday, Sept. 4, and will remain closed until regular business hours on Tuesday, Sept. 8.
All residents whose garbage is typically collected on Mondays will have their garbage picked up on their next regularly scheduled day, which is Thursday, Sept. 10.
Recycling collection for all Livingston homes will move to the next day all week, as there will be no recycling collection on Monday, Sept 7.
Instead, recycling will be scheduled as follows:
- Monday’s recycling (Zone 1) will be picked up on Tuesday, Sept. 8;
- Tuesday’s recycling (Zone 2) will be picked up on Wednesday, Sept. 9;
- Wednesday’s recycling (Zone 3) will be picked up on Thursday, Sept. 10;
- Thursday’s recycling (Zone 4) will be picked up on Friday, Sept. 11; and
- Friday’s recycling (Zone 5) will be picked up on Saturday, Sept. 12.
Beginning on Sept. 1, RTS became the new garbage collector for Livingston Township. All residents looking to either continue or register for rear-yard or back-door garbage pickup must contact RTS at LivingstonRY@rts.com or 1-833-RTS-LVTN (1-833-787-5886).
CLICK HERE to read more about the new garbage collector. Waste Industries will continue to serve as the recycling collector for Livingston Township.
Are you a business owner looking to reach our audience? Please reach out to us at email@example.com for information about our digital marketing packages.