- CycleBar Livingston Ride to Benefit Lung Transplant Recipient
- Three RWJBarnabas Health Facilities Recognized as 2017 Top Hospitals
- Fashion and Food Come to CycleBar Livingston
- Israel Bonds New Jersey to Honor Local Health Professionals
- West Essex YMCA to Offer Safety Around Water Week in December
- Livingston Family Orthodontics Celebrates Grand Opening with Ribbon Cutting
By RWJBARNABAS HEALTHDecember 1, 2017
WEST ORANGE, NJ – According to new guidelines issued in November by the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology, 46 percent of U.S. adults—about 103-million Americans—are now considered to be in the high blood pressure range. Under the previous guidelines, which had not been updated in over a decade, only 32 percent of U.S. adults (or 72 ...