It’s Friday night. So what are your plans? If you missed out on signing up for the Lower Providence Township’s Parks and Recreation’s Parents’ Night Out, there are still some fun options for a night out.
UP FOR A NIGHT OUT?
If you are thinking about a few cold ones or a night on the town, you’ve got several options. Check out these local businesses and have a blast.
· Enjoy a TGIF Happy Hour from 4 to 6
· $2 domestic drafts, $3 import drafts, half-priced flatbread pizza
· Live acoustic music 5 to 7 p.m.
· Live dance band, Leos Lounge 9 p.m.
· Dopplebock beer releases tonight
· $5 pints and $13 growler fills tonight
· Audubon Ale House, AudubonFriday Fish Night
· Catch-of-the-Day only $12.95
· $3 Corona special
MAKE IT A MOVIE NIGHT
A Movie In: Redbox
· Checkout Redbox locations throughout the Township
· Movie rentals only $1 per night
A Movie In: Lower Providence Library
· Wide assortment of movie rentals, including new release
· Free library card upon entry
· Friday Night Movie Special: Two Movies for $1
MOVIE NIGHT OUT
· Discounted tickets available from the township
Do you know a hot spot for local events, happenings and fun spaces for those of all ages, families, couples, singles? Feel free to share ideas via email at email@example.com or add your own free events to our community calendar on LP TAP.