MORRIS PLAINS, NJ - This home is Ready to Move In! Full height ceilings on both floors give an expansive feel to a stylish home that is HGTV perfect.
Hardwood floors greet you as you enter the Open Floor Plan. The kitchen is ready for the chef and company with granite, stainless steal appliance package and plenty of storage and both baths are completely updated with marble, subway tile and chrome fixtures.
The four bedrooms have Closets Galore! So many and well outfitted! And what you don't see is key. All new plumbing, heating and water system with a three-zone tankless Heat and hot water system for efficiency and relief from high utility bills . You will be happy to have a fully fenced yard with paver patio for all your entertaining. And completing this perfect home is a one car garage. This home is a dream.
Why We Love 15 Burch Drive
1. Walk to town (Time for a Bagel and Arthur's Steakhouse)
2. Great parks in walking distance--- Robert's Garden (Summer Concert Series--- can be heard from back patio), Simons Park, Central Park of Morris County (turf fields and dog park)
3. Short walk to train station, Morris Plains Public Library, and both elementary schools
4. Family-oriented neighborhood--- great neighbors and no thru traffic
5. Morristown High School
6. Easy access to Rt 24, 287, 80
7. Big, flat fenced-in yard
8. Updated kitchen and baths
9. Recent upgrades to all plumbing including high efficiency heat and hot water
10. Burch Drive is THE hot spot for trick or treating after the Morris Plains Halloween Parade (be prepared)
Offered exclusively through Anne Shearman, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage: