MORRISTOWN, NJ - The November election is less than 50 days away. All registered voters will be mailed a Mail-In Ballot. Voters can either mail back the ballot, drop it off at a polling location or drop it off at one of the drop boxes.
Currently there are five vote by mail drop boxes in Morris County:
- Morris County Administration & Records Building 10 Court Street, Morristown NJ 07960 (Outside front entrance)
- Mount Olive Municipal Building 204 Flanders/Drakestown Road, Budd Lake NJ 07828 (Parking Lot entrance to Municipal Offices)
- Rockaway Twp. Municipal Building 65 Mount Hope Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866 (Outside Police Department)
- Montville Municipal Building 195 Changebridge Road, Montville, NJ 07045 (In front of Municipal Building)
- Madison Public Safety Complex 62 Kings Road, Madison, NJ 07940 (Commuter Parking Lot 3)
All boxes are outside and under surveillance 24 hours a day/7 days a week. They are red, white and blue and say "Morris County - Official Ballot Drop Box" on them.
Officials have stated that they expect to add ten more drop box locations in place by the end of September.
Those locations are:
- Chester Township Municipal Building 1 Parker Road. Chester, NJ 07930 Parking Lot by Clothing Drop Box
- Denville Municipal Building 1 St. Mary’s Place, Denville, NJ 07834 Outside Main Entrance
- Jefferson Municipal Building 1033 Weldon Road, Oak Ridge, NJ 07438 Outside Main Entrance
- Kinnelon Borough Town Hall 130 Kinnelon Road, Kinnelon, NJ 07405 Parking Lot – Back Entrance
- Long Hill Town Hall 915 Valley Road, Gillette, NJ 07933 Side Entrance
- Mendham Boro Police Department 3 Cold Hill Rd, South, Mendham, NJ 07945 Outside Front Entrance
- Parsippany Municipal Building 1001 Parsippany Blvd, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Outside Main Entrance – Facing Route 287
- Randolph Municipal Building 502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph 07869 Outside Main Entrance
- Roxbury Township Town Hall 1715 Route 46, Ledgewood, NJ 07852 Outside Main Entrance
- Wharton Municipal Building 10 Robert Street, Wharton 07885 Outside Main Entrance
You can check the status of your mail-in ballot by following these directions: