MADISON, NJ - One of Madison's most popular events of the entire year, Bottle Hill Day is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 27 this year.
A community celebration that annually draws between 10,000 and 20,000 people to the heart of the borough, Bottle Hill Day is a chance for borough residents, merchants and organizations to convene for a day of hometown shopping, entertainment, family and food.
Bottle Hill Day originated more than 30 years ago as a way to promote Madison's business district. Throughout the years, the event has grown and evolved. In an effort to continue that economic growth and business development, the (DDC) Downtown Development Commission has worked to establish new programs and provide entertainment for the community to enjoy.
* Live music...from local bands and the Original Music School
* Rock climbing...free at Blue Ridge Mountain Sports
* Auto show...featuring assorted cars and offering awards & door prizes
* Food court...with tasty samplings from Madison's best eateries
* Family activities...Family Fun Zone with rides and inflatables