MORRISTOWN, NJ - The HOPE ONE van will be stationed at the Madison Train Station on Monday March 8 from 9am - 2pm
The schedule for the van is as follows:
- March 8 - Madison Train Station from 9am - 2pm
- March 9 - Rockaway Mall March from 9am - 2pm
- March 10 - Morristown Train Station from 9am - 2pm
- March 11 - Parsippany Inn from 9am - 2pm
- March 14 - Kiwanis Park (9 Markin Lane) in Roxbury from 9am - 2pm
The HOPE One vehicle, which previously was used in police tactical operations is now a mobile recovery access vehicle.
The vehicle, which has trained staff on site, provides individuals with information about rehab, detox services, mental health services, recovery services. The team, wearing protective masks and gear, will also be offering free Narcan training.
The van, which is decorated with a purple ribbon to signify recovery, is a unique way to blend law enforcement and social services in helping to prevent drug overdoses and deaths.
Stop by for access to detox, rehab and mental health services as well as information, support and Free Narcan
Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews