The purpose of this letter is to communicate my support of candidates Conley, Byrne, and Ehrlich for Madison Mayor and Borough Council members, respectively. I am writing this in Spanish and English so that the message reaches all people possible. In fact, that same sense of communication and of ensuring that the voices of ALL Madison neighbors on the part of the candidates, is one of the main reasons for my vote in their favor on November 5th.
As a mother, wife, human resources executive, and person of Hispanic heritage, my personal priorities are very similar to those of Madison's Democratic candidates.
Candidates Conley, Ehrlich and Byrne have a comprehensive and unifying platform to maintain and improve the high quality of life in Madison. Its platform includes:
- Planning for affordable housing for all Madison residents.
- Protecting the environment, and the effects of climate.
- Continuing their history of fiscal responsibility and strategic investment.
- Links with other communities to reduce traffic congestion in the area.
- Protection and investment in parks and open spaces.
- Preservation of the character of our special town, our home.
When reviewing all of the candidates’ information, I noticed that the other candidates have not communicated information regarding their priorities and platform(s). This confirms to me that the best decision is to vote for the candidates whose platform most represents my ideals and needs.
Please join me to vote for candidates Conley, Byrne, and Ehrlich on November 5th.