Impact 100 Garden State is pleased to announce its 2019 Grant Finalists. Here are the five finalists along with their program names:
- County College of Morris Foundation - Dover College Promise (Randolph)
- CUMAC - Beyond Hunger (Paterson)
- Passaic County Community College Foundation - Theatre & Poetry Project (Paterson)
- The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey - Expanding Access for All (Florham Park)
- Union County Economic Development Corp. - Entrepreneurship as a Second Chance (Cranford)
Members of Impact 100 Garden State will vote at their Annual Awards Meeting on November 6 to determine which three of the five finalists will receive $110,000 grants.
Impact 100 Garden State is a women-led philanthropic organization that provides high impact, transformational grants to local nonprofits that reach under-served populations in Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties. Each member contributes $1000 a year and that donation is pooled for collective giving. This year Impact 100 Garden State reached 346 members and for the first time it will be awarding three $110,000 grants.
Impact 100 Garden State is a Special Project Fund of the Community Foundation of New Jersey, which supports charitable giving focused on making NJ communities stronger. Major support for the 2019 Annual Awards Meeting is provided by Crum & Forster and BNY Mellon Wealth Management.
For more information about Impact 100 Garden State, go to: http://impact100gardenstate.org/