MADISON, NJ - It's the weekend! So many things happening in Madison. Check out the list below! Have a great weekend!
Friday October 11
- Miss Carol Drop In for kids 2-3 years; Madison Library; 10am - come and dance, move, sing and laugh with Miss Carol's active storytime.
- Miss Carol Drop In for kids 2-3 years; Madison Library; 10:30am - come and dance, move, sing and laugh with Miss Carol's active storytime.
- Girls Soccer; Madison vs Morristown Beard School; at Madison High School; 4pm
- Weekend Warrior: Want to be a Pirate; Madison Library; 4pm (Grades 1-3); Enjoy an action packed story-time, craft-time, exercise-time! Each session will feature a different story & craft along with some awesome pirate moves
- Kickback Fridays for Teens; Madison Area YMCA; 6pm- 9pm - Are you in 6th-12th Grade? Visit the Teen Center this Friday from 6-9PM for themed activities, video games and so much more. Access to the Teen Center is free to Madison Area YMCA members. Non-members must sign up for a Teen Center Participant Pass ($20/year) at the Welcome Center. To access the facility beyond the Teen Center, non-members must purchase a Guest Pass at the Welcome Center.
- Football Game; Madison Vs. Parsippany Hills at Parsippany Hills High School; 7pm
- Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra at Foundations Yoga and Therapy; 7:15pm; The evening will begin with a brief discussion about the benefits of Divine Sleep ®. Then participants will complete a gentle warm up before being guided in meditation. The best part is, you just have to lie down and listen! Mats and props will be provided for you. Wear comfortable clothes and come as you are!
Saturday October 12
- Field Hockey Morris County Tourament; Madison vs. Morristown Beard at Boontone High School; 9am
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Chess Class (Ages 6+); Madison Library; 10am
- Kindergarten Halloween Spoo K Tacular; Madison Library; 2pm - 3pm - Celebrate Halloween season with stories, songs, games and a craft.
- Morristown Festival of Books; Morristown; 10am - 5pm Readers of every age can attend talks featuring their favorite authors, buy books (and get them signed), and enjoy the company of thousands of other book lovers. Free kids activities too! Featured authors include: Kwame Alexander, Rick Atkinson, Meg Cabot, and so many more!
- Volleyball Morris County Tournament; Madison vs Morris Knolls at madison High School; 5:30pm
Sunday October 13
- Harmonium Choral Society Presents a Fall Musicianship Workshop at the Grace Episcopal Church; 2pm - 5pm
Monday October 14 (Columbus Day)
- Madison Co-op Alumni Playdate at the Madison Co-op; 9:30am
- Mommy & Me Yoga (ages 2-5); Madison Library; 10:30am - 11am - Enjoy yoga-storytime with Miss Traci. Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one. This event is for children between the ages of 2 and 5 with a parent or caregiver
- Chair Yoga; Madison Library; 11:15am
- Girls Tennis; Madison vs. Randolph at Madison High School; 4pm
- Volley Ball; Madison vs Jefferson Township High School at Madison High School; 4pm
Did we miss something? Let us know. Email us at email@example.com