MORRISTOWN, NJ - The Morris County Clerk, Ann Grossi has announced the Annual Morris County Clerk Cover Contest is now accepting submissions. The contest is open to all Morris County high school students.
Prizes for this years contest are; $500 for 1st place, $250 for 2nd place and $100 for 3th place.
Due to the large volume of entries, please be advised that entries that do not strictly follow the requirements listed below will be eliminated from the competition. The contest rules are as follows:
- 1. Artwork may be created by using any medium (ex: freehand, computer generated, etc.).
- 2. All artwork must be submitted no later than December 6, 2019.
- 3. Image size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- 4. Limit: One entry per student will be accepted.
- 5. Name of Student, Teacher, Grade and School shall be printed on the back of each submission. DO NOT PRINT THIS INFORMATION ON THE FRONT of the submission or IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- 6. The cover design must be representative of Morris County.
- 7. The cover design must contain the title Morris County Manual 2020 and Ann F. Grossi, Esq. Morris County Clerk
- 8. Matting or framing of the material is prohibited.
- 9. Image must be presented in portrait style, not landscape style.
- 10. Resolution - 300 DPI or higher
- 11. Images should extend 1/8" beyond the 5 ½" x 8 ½" print area to allow for bleed.
- 12. Acceptable file formats - .tif or .eps preferred, .jpg or .gif are acceptable.
- 13. Entries can be sent to: Morris County Clerk's Office PO Box 315 Morristown NJ 07963
Entries must be submitted through your school's art teacher. However, students who are home schooled can submit their entry directly to Marta DeSpirito Morris County Clerk's Office Records & Administration Building P.O. Box 315 Morristown, NJ 07963-0315 and must be received no later than Friday December 6, 2019.