MORRISTOWN, NJ - Be Well Morristown, now Be Well Intergrative Health Services offers a "complete and whole approach to health and wellness. In this time of 'social distancing' and staying home, the company will now offer free online yoga classes for one week.
"We are closing our yoga studio and moving to free online yoga classes open to all for the first week", said Be Well in a Facebook post. "Whether you are a member of our studio or not, whether you have been on a yoga mat 1000 times or never, our classes this week are free to you to join and open to all."
The studio will offer free classes through Zoom. The schedule for this week is as follows:
- 6:30am Rise and Seat with Marisa
- 12 noon: Beginners Yoga with Marisa
- 5pm: Slow Flow with Tessa
- 6:15pm: Vinyasa with John
- 7:30pm: Yin Yoga with Shauna
- 6am: Morning Wake up Flow with Natalie
- 5pm: Prenatal Yoga with Beth
- 6:15pm Strong Vinyasa with Lauren
- 7:30pm: Restorative with Chana
- 6:30am: rise and Sweat with Marisa
- 12pm: Power Vinyasa with Marisa
- 5pm: Slow Burn Vinyasa with Cindy
- 6:15pm: Yoga for Beginners with Tisha
- 7:30pm: Candlelight Restroative with Shauna
- 6am: Morning Wake Up Flow with Natalie
- 5pm: Power Hour with Jess
- 8:30am: Balancing Flow with Amanda
- 8:45am: Strong Flow with Amanda
- 11am: Open Level Vinyasa with Tessa
- 9am: Sunday Morning Wake Up with Tessa
- 10:30am Prenatal Yoga with Beth
To take advantage of the free classes. Follow these five simple steps:
1- First, download ZOOM: https://zoom.us, and click this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2801101185 We will be using this link for ALL the yoga classes. This link is in our profile for you to click!
2- Running Late? You can join when you can. Follow the daily ZOOM Links and you will be ushered into the digital class.
3- Click "join with computer audio"
Upon entering the digital classroom, your mic will be unmuted so we can all converse as normal. As class starts, your mics will all be muted to create a learning space for all.
4- Set your mat up facing the computer so teachers can see you as you practice. The teachers will practice along with you to create a visual demonstration.
5- If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating Something Special? Showcase Your Wedding, Christening, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Graduation, Reunion and MORE on TAPinto Milestones!