MORRISTOWN, NJ - For those families and individuals struggling during the pandemic, local organizations have banded together to offer fresh meat, grains, bread and tropical fruits to those in need.
The Morris County Hispanic American Chamber of Commerce along with HelpMorrisNow, the Morristown Latino Supermarket, Table of Hope, Tropical Sourcing LLCand the Exp. Group LLC have announced locations, dates and times for the fresh produce donations.
Those in need of fresh produce can go to the following locations:
- On Tuesdays at St. Margaret's Church of Morristown, 6 Sussex Avenue at 12noon
- On Fridays in the Liquid Church Parking Lot, 299 Webro Road in Parsippany at 10:30am
- On Fridays at the Dover DPW, 211 North Sussex in Dover at 1:30pm
- On Saturdays at the Club Columbia, 11 East Blackwell Street in Dover (Home Delivery) call 973-462-9583
- On Saturdays in Trenton (Home Delivery) call 609-321-1001
Anyone interested in contributing, can go to paypal.me/DONATECOVID19MCHACC
Get your local news delivered to your inbox for FREE each day.Sign up to get all the news as it happens at www.TAPinto.net/enews and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MorristownTAP/ and on Twitter at @MorristownTAP and on Instagram at @tapintomorristown