Putnam County Chamber of Commerce named its Trailblazer Award recipients for 2016.
Honoring professional achievement and civic contributions in the Putnam County community, the Trailblazer Awards represent the highest acknowledgment from professional peer judges across the county.
Over the years, the Trailblazer Awards has drawn more than 1,000 attendees to network and celebrate the best and brightest in Putnam. The annual gala has celebrated special categories, including “Entrepreneurial Spirit,” “The 40 Under 40,”and “Trailblazer Alumni.”
Hosted at Villa Barone in Mahopac, this year’s Trailblazer Awards event will honor several professionals and businesses across 18 categories of achievement on March 23.
This year’s winners are:
• Company of the Year: Philip Real Estate/J Philip Commercial Group
• Best New Company of the Year: Florrie Kaye’s Tea Room
• Most Innovative Company: Bull and Barrel Brewery
• Best Company Comeback: Thunder Ridge Ski Area
• Most Socially/Environmentally Responsible: Drug Crisis in Our Backyard
• Most Customer Friendly Company: Ramiro’s 954
• Best Company to Work For: J Philip Real Estate/J Philip Commercial Group
• Best Law Firm: Sayegh Law
• Best Advertising/Marketing Company: Lake Mahopac Graphic Design
• Best Not-For or Non Profit Company: United For The Troops
• Best CEO / Executive: Bobby Cozi of Cozi’s Barbershop
• Best Sales Executive: Corrine Stanton of Halston Media (Mahopac News)
• Best Entrepreneur/Founder: Peter Milano of Dish Bistro & Wine Bar
• Best Innovator: Peter Milano of Dish Bistro & Wine Bar
• Best Marketing Campaign: Bull and Barrel Brewery
• Best Business Website: CoZi’s Barber Shop
• Best Social Media Campaign: Bull and Barrel Brewery
• Best Restaurateur: Ramiro Jimenez - Ramiro’s 954
• Chairwoman’s Circle Award: The Massaro Family