RED BANK, NJ: The Market will be open on Sundays from 9am-12pm. (Note the new hours)
The below list are some rules of the market:
- Drive through only – No walk in traffic – No bikes
- One way in and one way out
- Enter from Bridge Ave and exit on West Front Street
- Market hours 9am-12pm
- Clients will not be allowed to get out of their cars
- Face masks required to be worn by customers
- No sampling of products will be offered or permitted
- The Galleria will be closed, no restrooms will be available
The Galleria Red Bank Parking Lot
2 Bridge Avenue (corner of West Front St. and Bridge Ave.)
You can pre- order from the farmers
We strongly encourage customers to pre-order. There will also be very limited “A la carte” products available.
To pre-order, please see the instructions for each vendor:
- DR PICKLE – Download the app Whatsgood and sign up for free. Select the Red Bank Farmers market, Order you favorite pickles for pick up on Sundays, Cutoff for Sunday orders is the Thursday prior to 10am.
- HONEY – Pre-order from their website – www.fromthegardengiftshop.com – please make sure you change the pickup location to Red Bank Market
- GROSSMAN FARMS – Go to the website www.alansflowerfarm.com – you can also view them on facebook and instagram using alansflowerfarm
- JEFF’S ORGANIC PRODUCE – Go to the website www.jeffsorganicproduce.com – other info can be found at @jeffsorganicproduce on facebook and instagram
- HAUSER HILL FARM – Go to the website www.hauserhillfarms.net
- STONY BROOK FARMS – Go to website www.stonybrookmeadows.com
- SPRING HOUSE FARMS – Email vendor @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Galleria Farmers Market offers fresh, locally-grown produce from NJ’s finest farmers. Only food will be sold and COVID protocols will be observed until further notice Held in the heart of Red Bank’s Arts & Antique District at the historic Galleria from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!