In this uncertain time, you can be sure that Seaview Orthopaedics is here for you! We are all in this together.
A message from Arthur P. Vasen, M.D., Ph.D:
In compliance with NJ Governor Phil Murphy’s Executive Order No. 104, Seaview Orthopaedics will remain open to provide treatment for urgent orthopedic issues. As our state enters this period of increased measures to curtail the spread of COVID-19, we remain committed to serving those in need of orthopedic care, this includes providing physical therapy.
Out of an abundance of caution for our patients and staff, patient visits will be staggered to ensure CDC social distancing guidelines are maintained in our waiting rooms. Please note the following:
- All Seaview offices are open Monday - Friday from 8 - 5 PM
- Call (732) 660-6200 during business hours to speak to a representative
- Visit seaviewortho.com/insurance-information for participating insurances
- Round-the-clock sterilization is in effect at all Seaview facilities
- All visitors will be screened; stay home if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
Though we are grappling with immensely difficult circumstances, we are confident that our New Jersey community will come together in support of one another like never before. Please continue to adhere to all social distancing measures. Visit cdc.gov and nj.gov/health for up-to-date COVID-19 information. Click HERE for more information.
Arthur P. Vasen, M.D., Ph.D
Managing Partner of Seaview Orthopaedic & Medical Associates