HOLMDEL, NJ: The Holmdel Chamber of Commerce is providing the following information to the local business community. This includes the Coronavirus Business Related Update provided by the NJ Chamber of Commerce (NJCC):
- In the second phase of the CARES Act, the Small Business Administration began to resume accepting Paycheck Protection Program loan applications today Monday, April 27 at 10:30 AM EDT, from approved lenders on behalf of any eligible borrower. Click Here To Find a Lender.
- Good News: Plan for rolling out first phase of returning to normal? Click here to read today's coronavirus news for NJ business as of 4/27/20.
- The site cv.business.nj.gov will be updated as new information becomes available. click here for details Business Questions? Contact New Jersey Business Action Center, NJBAC Business Helpline:1-800-JERSEY-7 www.nj.gov/njbusiness
- The latest news from NJSBDC can be found here, including information on the partnership between Goldman Sachs and Pursuit, to commit $10M to small businesses in NJ.
- Click here to see a list of upcoming webinars being sponsored by the NJBIA (New Jersey Business & Industry Association.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Concerns, the NJSBDC Network and Your Small Business, click here.
- The Small Business Association has set up a Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Click here to read guidelines.
The Holmdel Chamber of Commerce is an all volunteer non-profit organization that typically meets the last Tuesday of the month at Bell Works, Holmdel, at 8am. Adjusting to the current COVID-19 situation, the last Chamber meeting was held on Zoom. Next Zoom meeting details to be announced soon. Follow on Facebook and Instagram. Not a member? You can join at holmdelchamber.net