Monday, July 29, 2019 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM EDT
Middletown Township Public Library
55 New Monmouth Road
Middletown, NJ 07748
This program is a MUST for small business owners and anyone looking to open a business. You will have the RARE opportunity to speak directly with an expert user of Reference USA who will do a deep dive into how you can research Reference USA and how it can help the small business owner and those looking to open a business.
You will learn how to access and analyze data on:
- Local business competition
- local small business market data to help identify if there is a market for one's business idea and if so where?
- targeted local consumer/customer data to identify and target the market you want to sell to
- municipal/state business tax data
- costs to operate: leases, etc.
Come with your questions and the presenter will help you how to find what you need and where to find it.
Middletown Reference Librarian Kathryn Hammand will also talk about all of the FREE services the library offers to small business owners. Some of which you probably never knew, like free on-the-go Wifi.