MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ: Integrated Medicine Alliance (IMA) Urgent Care and Primary Care Centers are hosting their annual Thanksgiving Food Drive to benefit Middletown Helps Its Own, an organization that has been helping families in need since 1964. It is an all volunteer operation that coordinates and distributes over 600 food baskets to neighbors in need for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.
Collections to benefit Middletown Helps Its Own will take place at all three IMA Urgent Care Centers; Hazlet, Shrewsbury and Port Monmouth, and the six primary care offices located in Middletown, Shrewsbury, and Red Bank.
Each IMA Urgent Care and Primary Care location has a collection station set up for the community, patients and employees to drop off non-perishable food for the Thanksgiving holiday.
“Each year we host this food drive we are amazed at the generosity that our patients and the public exhibit,” comments Dr. Brendan Mulholland. “Helping others in the community is the best way to connect, and we are proud to partner with Middletown Helps Its Own to help bring a joyful Thanksgiving to those in need.”
Food collections are taking place from November 1st through November 20th and can be dropped off at any IMA Urgent Care Center or at the IMA primary care offices. Suggested donations are canned gravy, stuffing, canned cranberry, boxed cake mixes, icing, boxed muffin or biscuit mix, canned vegetables, mashed potato mixes, boxed rice, canned fruit and macaroni & cheese.
All food donations can be dropped off at the following IMA Urgent Care and Primary Care locations.
- Shrewsbury- 30 Shrewsbury Plaza, Marshalls Plaza, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702, 732-542-0002
- Middletown- 363 Route 36, Port Monmouth, NJ 07758, 732-471-0800
- Hazlet- 3253 Route 35, Hazlet, NJ 07730, 732-888-7646
- Chapel Hill Family Medicine – 100 Village Court, Suite 302, Hazlet, NJ 07730, 732-758-0048
- Family Practice of Middletown – 18 Leonardville Road, Middletown, NJ 07758, 732-671-0860
- Red Bank Family Medicine – 231 Maple Avenue, Red Bank, NJ 07701, 732-842-0730
- Red Bank Medical – 175 Patterson Avenue, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702, 732-747-4600
- River Road Primary Care – 569 River Road, Fair Haven, NJ 07704, 732-530-0100
- Shrewsbury Family Medicine – 655 Shrewsbury Avenue, Suite 206, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702, 732-559-5500
IMA Urgent Care Centers were created over 20 years ago by local doctors as an alternative to the hospital emergency room for minor emergencies as well as acute and chronic illnesses. Integrated Medicine Alliance is a group of more than 40 dedicated health care providers who joined together to offer better care to our patients in Monmouth County. IMA offers urgent care, primary care, family care, and specialized care.
1. IMA Urgent Care/Hazlet Family Care office manager, Lorelei Kochenik with Middletown Helps Its Own's Don Skrivanek at the Middletown Helps Its Own Dropoff Center.
2. IMA Urgent Care - Middletown's Medical Assistant Nicole helping to load donations