Green

May 18, 2019

"We've got a lot of excitement going on today." Cliff Moore - Keansburg Economic Community Development Coordinator KEANSBURG, N.J. - Area Football teams including approximately 300 students showed up on Saturday for a great reason. They showed up at the Keansburg Beach to clean it. The teams in ...

Read more »

RED BANK, NJ – This will be a great trip to learn and see the abundant amount of wildlife on our local rivers and bay, especially for you ornithologists. Join the Navesink Maritime Heritage Association on a 3-hour Bird Watching Cruise! You’ll have the opportunity to view resident and ...

Read more »

RED BANK, NJ - The Navesink Business Group (NBG), held their bi- monthly 8:00am meeting Wednesday morning at the West Side Eatery. Danny Murphy, owner of Danny’s Steak House, led the meeting for the vacationing Rob Lowe, Executive Director of the NBG. Spencer Munson, Program and Resource ...

Read more »

TRENTON, NJ - When the New Jersey Clean Communities Council (NJCCC) learned the findings of a comprehensive report showed litter along streets and highways has been reduced by 53 percent over the past 13 years, the obvious question was: What about the other 47 percent? That is why the NJCCC has ...

Read more »

RED BANK, NJ – The Navesink River Municipalities Committee (NRMC) held their first meeting of the New Year on Thursday, January 17th and was chaired by Brian Rice, a Fair Haven resident and licensed boat Captain.     The NRMC is an environmental group that is dedicated on ensuring that ...

Read more »

MIDDLETOWN, NJ -  The Poricy Park Conservancy held its annual Colonial Christmas event last weekend. The Christmas festivities were held at the Historic Murray Farmhouse at Poricy Park and included horse and wagon rides, music, refreshments, and visits with Santa! Committeeman Tony Perry stopped by ...

Read more »

RED BANK, NJ – Great surf conditions, offshore wind, gorgeous warm weather, sold-out event, and hundreds of fans combined to create an epic day on Sunday, October 7, 2018 for the Clean Ocean Action Open Surf Contest at Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park in Long Branch, NJ.   Surfers in eight ...

Read more »

MIDDLETOWN, NJ - Middletown stays ahead of the green curve with technology that's only a green thumb away. The 'Recycle Coach' app is a free customized website/smartphone app that streamlines the garbage, recycling and bulk process for residents.   According to the township, It ...

Read more »

RED BANK, NJ - The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) will be hosting three public meetings and a webinar to discuss feedback that we have received from a recently published Call for Information and Nominations (Call) for potential offshore wind energy leasing and development in the New York ...

Read more »