MIDDLETOWN, NJ: Middletown Social Services invites Township employees and residents to participate in Foodstock, a grassroots effort to help those who are struggling to keep food on their table, the week of July 8th-12th.
Residents are encouraged to support the Township of Middletown’s employees’ efforts to collect food that will be delivered to the Middletown Food Pantry (180 Main Street) and benefit local families.
You can drop off non-perishable food items before July 12th to the following locations:
· Johnson Gill Annex, 1 Kings Highway
· Mayor's Office, 1 Kings Highway
· Middletown Arts Center, 36 Church Street
· Middletown Family Pharmacy, 877 Main Street, Belford
· Middletown Township Police Department, 1 Kings Highway
· Middletown Township Senior Center, 900 Leonardville Road, Croydon Hall, Leonardo
· Poricy Park Nature Center, 345 Oak Hill Road
· Red Light Coffee, 642E Newman Springs Road, Lincroft
Tonya Keller Community Center, 50 Bray Avenue, North Middletown
Click HERE to see what items are needed.