MILLBURN, NJ - Thank you to all who have completed the Back to School Update thus far. The site will be open until August 19 for parents to confirm/change contact information, agree to annual notifications and affirm agreement with our policies and residency requirements.
Log in to the Back to School Update site through your PowerSchool PARENT portal account (at ps2.millburn.org) in order to update the student information for all of your children.
- Click on the Arrow in the upper right of the PowerSchool screen
- Click on Registration Gateway - Back-to-School
- Go through the site to confirm/update contact info, medical data, and agreements for each of your children.
For detailed instructions please click here:
Some Back to School Update tips:
PTO DIRECTORY INFORMATION – OPT IN
YOU MUST OPT IN TO ALLOW THE DISTRICT TO SEND DIRECTORY INFORMATION TO THE PTO!! You must select YES for each student toinclude your family information in each school’s directory. If you do not select YES, we will not be able to include your student's information in the school directories.
All address changes must be provided to the registrar through the Back to School process. Follow the instructions to submit your residency proofs
If you are withdrawing your child from our schools, please use the Withdrawals link in PowerSchool to submit your Withdrawal information.
- The site works best on Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- If, while editing one of your students the system tells you it is being accessed or has been sealed, and you have not yet completed your update, please log out of PowerSchool completely, refresh your browser, and try again.
- You do not need to complete the update for Kindergarten and New students since they have registered this year. You will receive PowerSchool accounts for them in the fall.
Although we are not asking for residency proofs this year, the Back to School Update still confirms your address and your acceptance/certification of our residency policies. Only students whose permanent residence is in Millburn Township may attend our schools, and we will pursue all legal consequences for fraudulent registrations.
For other questions or PowerSchool assistance, email email@example.com