MILLBURN, NJ - Millburn Township announced the projected micro-paving project set to kick of the week of July 23-27, weather depedent. Micro-paving is a process in which an asphalt-based, quick-setting emulsion is applied to the surface of rough, worn roads to improve street texture and safety.
17 roadways are set for mirco-paving. The process normally takes 4-6 hours to dry, yet is long lasting. The overlay is able to withstand temperature variations and improves long-term skid resistance. Please see the attached map and list to see the affected streets:
- Pine Terr. West
- Elmwood Pl. (Woodland Rd. To Meadowbrook Rd.)
- Wellington Ave. (Woodland Rd. to Claremont Dr.)
- Rosedale Ave.
- Milton St. (Cypress East to just past Rosedale Ave.)
- Oakdale Ave.
- Norwood Terr.
- Harvey Dr.
- Robert Dr.
- Country Day Dr.
- Slayton Dr. (apron at White Oak Ridge Rd.)
- Briarwood Dr.
- E. Lane (Lake Rd. to Forest Dr.)
- Jefferson Ave.
- Ridgewood Rd. ( Undercliff Rd. to Greenwood Dr.)
- Glen Ave. (Wyoming Ave. to Ridgewood Rd.)
- Myrtle Ave. (bank driveway to dead end)