MILLBURN, NJ - At Tuesday night's township committee meeting, the committee passed resolution 19-192, which names a total of nine individuals to the pedestrian safety board.
The board, created by township ordinance 2532-198 in June of this year is intended by the township to concern itself with issues related to pedestrian safety. Tuesday's resolution appointed the members of the board, who will serve until Dec. 31, 2019. They are as follows:
- Township Committee Member Tara Prupis
- Millburn Schools Superintendent Christine Burton
- PTOC Safety Committee Member Jennifer Duckworth
- Assistant Township Engineer Christine Bugel
- Police Cheif Brian Gilfedder
- Business Administrator Alex McDonald
- And Millburn Township Residents Sowmya Jairam, Jeffrey Beckerman and Joe Esposito
The Pedestrian Safety Advisory Board is to act as a volunteer advisory board which will report back to the Millburn Township Committee.