MILLBURN, NJ - On Tuesday, October 25 at 7 pm, we will send out our annual test calls/emails using our automated emergency notification SchoolMessenger system. In advance of that test we are asking all parents to log in to your PowerSchool parent account to confirm that your SchoolMessenger contacts are up-to- date.
- Log in to your Parent PowerSchool account at ps2.millburn.org.
- Click on the arrow in the upper right of the screen, and then click on the Contact Manager link to access SchoolMessenger.
- Click on the Contacts Tab to access your students’ contact info.
- Click on the Edit “pencil” next to each child’s name to confirmphone numbers/emails, as well as specify what types of messages each number or email address should receive.
(For example: If you don’t want early morning calls at your office or at grandma’s you may deselect that number. You can also add it back at any time.)
- You may also add additional phone numbers and email addresses.
- SMS/Text Messages: If you would like to receive text messages, please add phone numbers that can receive text messages in the SMS section.
Please note that any edits you make to your automated emergency contact information in SchoolMessenger will not automatically be updated in PowerSchool. To update your primary contact info in PowerSchool please use the Express Update link in the parent portal (click on the arrow.)
- This link will provide detailed SchoolMessenger Contact Manager HOW-TO instructions.
- For assistance with your POWERSCHOOL account contact your school’s PowerSchool administrator at your school’s main office.